Ordering bespoke products from Green Bell Packaging is easy and effective. We’ll do all of the hard work and deliver your very own customised items at the end of it.
From plastic-free BioBags to food packaging, we can create stylish sustainable products to suit your needs. Brand recognition is important so make yours stands out from the rest.
Packaging matters. People want Instagram-worthy packaging that they can share on social media, wear your branded bag as a fashion statement and receive a parcel with that personal touch.
Why is branded packaging good for business?
- It’s a simple and cost-effective way of marketing your brand to a wider audience. It’s yet another place for your logo to be seen whether that’s printed onto a tote bag or emblazoned onto a takeaway order.
- It’s more sustainable, with customers more likely to keep a well-designed bag to reuse time and time again.
- It stands out. Sure, you can opt for an unbranded paper bag and it will most certainly do the job, but why do that when you can go for something unique to you?
- You can tailor your designs and change them as little or as often as you like. Do you need to give your packaging a festive upgrade as we head into the Christmas season, or perhaps you have a business milestone that you want to celebrate with a bespoke mailing bag? Whether you need long-term designs that will stand the test of time, or a fresh new look to keep customers engaged, we can help.
- It’s not just packaging design that can be personalised, but we can work with you to create bespoke products. Do you need a food packaging item that you can’t see listed on our website? Not a problem. Get in touch with us and let’s see what we can do. Style is important but so is functionality.
How does it work?
Customising your packaging with Green Bell Packaging is seamless and you can expect a high-quality product at the end of it. With delivery available across the UK and Europe, you’ll receive a thorough service every step of the way with our team working with you to ensure absolute attention to detail. Not only do we want to support you in saving our planet, but we want you to look good while doing it.
Selecting your product
Customisation starts from the moment you speak to us about your order. You’ll have the opportunity to choose from a variety of styles, sizes, handles and base colours depending on the item. If you have something exact in mind, we can help to bring that to life working alongside our global manufacturers.
We have a selection of products available including but not limited to:
- Paper Bags
- Cotton Bags
- Plant Based Packaging
- Compostable Packaging
- Biodegradable Packaging
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Food Packaging
- E-Commerce Packaging
- Mailing Bags
- Carrier Bags
Choosing your design
So, you know what product you need. You can simply order these as standard through us and you’ll be guaranteed unrivalled quality and reassurance that your items are sustainable and eco-friendly. But they can be so much more.
If you have existing artwork, we can work with you to create a design that aligns with your vision. From designs that wrap around the entire product to adding your company logo, there are multiple options available. Our team are experts in packaging design and can assist and advise every step of the way. If you require graphic design and artwork creation, we can create something that suits your overall brand.
At this stage, you’ll also have the opportunity to add any desired text from your company name, strapline, website through to your social media handles for added exposure.
Choosing your quantities
Once you’ve selected your product, you can now choose a custom quantity. Minimum orders start from 10,000 per product but if you need larger volumes that’s not a problem. Let’s chat.
Whatever the size of your order, we will make sure it’s delivered right to your door, and we can advise on expected timeframes before you check out.
Seeing your custom design
Before we go to print, you’ll have an opportunity to see your item complete with your custom artwork. This digital rendition will allow you to visualise your packaging and make any final amendments to the design. Once that’s approved, your items will go to print and will be delivered straight to you.
We believe in a transparent service that puts you first and with that in mind, we can work with you to provide a custom quote based on your needs.
Get in touch with us to discuss your personalised packaging.